Commercial transactional and real estate practice includes:
- Business formation for start-ups and expansion of existing businesses.
- Negotiate, draft and implement asset purchase and sale agreements for businesses acquisitions and sales.
- Formulate due diligence requests and evaluate responses. Identify areas of weakness or further inquiry.
- Representing businesses and lenders in asset acquisition and expansion loans.
- Commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions.
- Commercial lease review, advice and drafting.
- Drafting terms and conditions for various industries’ needs.
- Advice regarding and drafting of non-disclosure and non-compete agreements in commercial and professional contexts.
- Analysis and advice regarding regulatory issues’ impact on clients’ businesses.
- Restructuring and amendment of corporate governance documents after changes in ownership.
- Drafting agreements and incentive plans for key employees.
- Acting as outside general counsel for companies in a variety of industries.
- Representing health professionals in all phases of their careers, including employment and equity agreements, practice transitions and setting up entities for supplemental ventures such as expert witness testimony.
Estate planning practice includes
- Drafting will-centered and trust-centered estate plans.
- Guiding clients in the highly personal and meaningful process of planning for the future.
- Advising clients through follow-up steps in funding and implementing their plan.
- Business succession planning.
Trust and Estate Administration and Probate
- Representing trusts and estates in all aspects of administration of a decedent’s plan.
- When necessary, handling all phases of Probate on behalf of Estate in Cook, Lake, DuPage, Kane, McHenry and Will counties.
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1998
- University of Illinois at Chicago, B.A., Political Science, 1995
Community Involvement and Personal:
- Jasmina is deeply involved in her local community of Wilmette, through Avoca School District 37 and New Trier High School related activities and in a wide-variety of networking groups. Whether volunteering, fundraising or supporting the efforts of her friends and neighbors, Jasmina is committed to seeing her community thrive.
- Jasmina and her family are proud and active members of Saints Peter and Paul Greek Orthodox Church in Glenview, Illinois.
- In the quest for balance in life, Jasmina practices hot yoga, hikes and plays left back on her local mom soccer team.